American Registry Honored Professional
It is with both joy and sadness that we are announcing the retirement of Ron Glessner from the practice of law in 2019. Ron has been with the firm for over 35 years, since 1981. Ron will be enjoying the Olympic Peninsula with his family and enjoy boating. We have appreciated Ron’s work at the office, and clients have appreciated him as a caring person. We all wish Ron the best of fortune as he pursues this next phase of life.
Ronald E. Glessner was born in Aberdeen, Washington, January 22, 1947; admitted to the Washington bar, 1981; also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington. Employed at Mogren, Glessner & Ahrens, P.S. since 1981.
Preparatory education and experience, Warner Pacific College (B.S. 1970); ecologist with Environmental Protection Agency, 1972-1978; graduate school and education in environmental studies at Oregon State University, 1974-1977; legal education, University of South Dakota (J.D. 1981).
Ron’s hobbies include skiing, boating and most sports.
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Diamond Member, King County Bar Association
- Member, South King County Bar Association
- Member, Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Fraternity, Christian Legal Society
- J.D. – University of South Dakota (1981)
- Graduate Studies – Oregon State University (1974-1977)
- B.S. – Warner Pacific College (1970)
- CLC Referral Attorney
- Value Options Referral Attorney
…took a personal interest…
Mr. Glessner took a personal interest in my case.
– Cara, October 2006
…was truly concerned…
The feeling he gave me that he was truly concerned for my well being.
– Paulette, August 2006
Click on a picture above to go to that attorney’s web page.