American Registry Honored Professional
Ronald E. Glessner was born in Aberdeen, Washington, January 22, 1947; admitted to the Washington bar, 1981; also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington. Employed at Mogren, Glessner & Ahrens, P.S. since 1981.
Preparatory education and experience, Warner Pacific College (B.S. 1970); ecologist with Environmental Protection Agency, 1972-1978; graduate school and education in environmental studies at Oregon State University, 1974-1977; legal education, University of South Dakota (J.D. 1981).
Ron’s hobbies include skiing, boating and most sports.
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Diamond Member, King County Bar Association
- Member, South King County Bar Association
- Member, Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- Fraternity, Christian Legal Society
- J.D. – University of South Dakota (1981)
- Graduate Studies – Oregon State University (1974-1977)
- B.S. – Warner Pacific College (1970)
- CLC Referral Attorney
- Value Options Referral Attorney
…took a personal interest…
Mr. Glessner took a personal interest in my case.
– Cara, October 2006
…was truly concerned…
The feeling he gave me that he was truly concerned for my well being.
– Paulette, August 2006
Click on a picture above to go to that attorney’s web page.