Best of Renton 2016
- Member, Washington State Bar Association
- Member, Federal District Court, member
- Member, King County Bar Association
- Member, South King County Bar Association
- Member, Washington Defender Association
- Franklin High School, 1978 – general diploma
- University of Washington – BA – Political Science and Speech Communications
- University of Puget Sound, School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Former Judge Pro Tem in Clallam County District Court
- Former Commissioner Pro Tem in Clallam County Superior Court
… help, guidance and patience
“Michelle I want to thank you for your help, guidance and patience to me while I was going through my divorce. I was grateful to know you were there to answer my questions, give your advice and guide me through procedures which were unknown to me.”
– Jan, August 2018
… I’ve more than survived.
Michelle “I just read an article on Yahoo News about divorce mistakes/outcomes of divorce. One on the things it talks about is getting the right attorney ….. I did. Just another thanks for your wisdom and patience during our time working together. Most of what you said for the outcome/future has happened … and I’ve more than survived.
– Thomas, January 2013
Click on a picture above to go to that attorney’s web page.